What do Records, Radio, TV and the Web have in common?
- They all started out as small uncharted territories.
- Infrastructures had to be built in order for them to become viable for mass communication.
- Inventors, governments and capitalists all wondered how they could control them.
- They are not used in the way they were originally intended.
- Some people worried that they can stunt, corrupt or otherwise rot your brain.
- They all use waves that are transmitted through wired objects.
- They have all been used to capture history, tell stories, persuade, share art and generally entertain the masses in a way that future generations can later witness.
- They all got too big for any one group to control.